About the Photographer:
Hello and WELCOME to my site! If you have not found out by now, my name is Morgan Leatherwood and I love, love, love photography! I grew up in Charlotte, North Carolina and now live in Atlanta, Georgia. In December 2014 I graduated from Bob Jones University with a BS degree in Elementary Education. I teach 5th and 6th Grade at Killian Hill Christian School and absolutely love my sweet kiddos!
If you have any questions at all about my photography services feel free to send me an email in the "Contact Morgan" section or find me on different avenues of social media (which are all linked on this site). Thank you again for visiting "Moments Captured."
About the Site name:
After much thinking, I decided on the name "Moments Captured" because that is my desire when doing photography sessions. Everyone has times in their life which they cherish deeply. My job as a photographer is to capture that moment so it will never be forgotten! It may be the birth of a child, an important milestone in one's life, an engagement, a wedding, a precious family, and the list could go on and on. Each day is a gift. Each moment is a celebration of life. Shouldn't it be remembered? Shouldn't it be a moment captured?
Here are a few more interesting facts about myself:
* I coach middle school Volleyball and Basketball.
* I am working on my masters... because 16 years of schooling is just not enough.
* I love Starbucks!!!
* I have three adorable nieces and a handsome nephew whom I love so much.
* I have a Teddy Bear Hamster named Fallon and a black and white Bunny named Higgins. (BIG Tonight Show fan) ;)
* Aside from teaching and playing sports, photography is my p a s s i o n .